Thursday, January 24, 2008

Katya: Jack Handy... If anyone else can appreciate those, I know it would be you

jax*: im ashamed you have yet to share the wonderfulness of this man with me

Katya: is he not a genious? I want to just meet him and have a drunken conversation with him

jax*: omg i know i wanted to meet him and then make him fall madly in love with me and marry him my friend just informed me that he is already married my life is over as we know it

Katya: imagine the wedding vows

jax*: oh dont tease me!

Katya: I think he should do commentary on sports games, then I would watch them all

Katya: he should do the news too

jax*: he should also be our president and all of our fathers

jax*: but you are right i would totally be interested in sports AND politics and other such things happening around the world that i currently dont really care for

Katya: i would elect him for president


discover Jack Handy

No comments: